PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar legal action update
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2011, 07:19
PhoenixNZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Keg

Cadets have repeatedly earlier in this thread been referred to as scabs, sellouts and told they only get what they deserve if something goes wrong. Thats being abused. Thats what I object to.

I've personally been referred to as being HR or management, which in the context of this discussion is certainly not meant as a term of endearment. All because I have a different perspective/point of view than the others.

@Anthill and adsyj

Thanks for your well thought out and articulated posts. I'm by no means going into any programs such as the cadet program with blinders on. Ideally I'd love to find a good GA job flying a twin for two years before I start moving into a more airline based environment because I do think there is benefit to starting smaller and moving upwards.

It will all at the end of the day be based on whats available. I'm yet to find any website that advertises NZ pilot jobs so either there just aren't any available or they recruit through other means. If your aware of any I'd love a link.

Ultimately I'd rather be a JQ cadet than unemployed and not flying for a year waiting for a GA job to come around.

Cheers
Phoenix