PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie pilot vanishes, derostered
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2011, 01:44
captjns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunset Contrails 10… I think that those who think that expats would never commit misstatements of material facts or present misprepresentations of themselves during interviews or commit scienta on job or licensing applications or fraudulent entries in their logbooks are a bit delusional or just plain living in denial... wouldn't you agree?

Call me reading too much into this but, I would wager a guess that someone at Rishworth may have emailed this chappy warning him of his impending doom with the Indian Express and the DGCA to cause him to take flight upon arrival in India.

RDR… you need to get a bit of a thicker skin… there are probably more expats poking fun at the locals, and that’s just what it is... so the best you can do is to take deep breaths, and say to yourself... "Pins and needles and needles and pins... it's a happy man that grins." and get on with it.

AA Always… the medical issue??? Yeah… an inconvenience upwards of three days in Bangalore. Years back I had to do the same in Beijing China in less than hygienic conditions too. This should have and perhaps has been a wake up call to the middled aged super humans. I’ll bet that a number of expats have taken the IAM medical as an apportunity to get their health back on track to increase not only their life expectancy, but to fly until they're ready to take off their goggles and not be forced to do so. At the end of the day… where can one get a comprehensive medical for less than $100? India is becoming a major medical tourist attraction too. Enjoy your health and long flying career to you retire.