PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2011, 11:05
Air Profit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suggest that if you are happy with your 'belief', and you can live with a clear conscience, then please feel free to continue thus. I am not interested in 'convincing' you in regards to anything. I will continue to defend and explain Christianity whenever it's attacked. I am not interested in changing your mind. I know from experience that once someone hardens their heart towards God to the degree that you have, that person is generally incapable of hearing God's quiet but insistent voice.

What concerns me more is that there are others reading who have more of an open mind and an honest curiosity about God and his message to mankind. To read your vitriolic, vulgar and rather hate filled comments, without a proper and more thoughtful rebuttal would deny other readers the opportunity to understand that God does in fact exist and truly loves each and every one of us on an individual level. Your message (and those of others like you) offer nothing but emptiness. That is not what God wishes for the creatures he created and loves.

It is quite sad that you think that your comments have any effect on me or others who also Love and believe in the Lord. To be attacked by those who oppose God's love and salvation is to only give me a small glimpse of what Christ endured, and for that any Christian can only feel humbled and grateful. Your attacks truly have the opposite effect to what you intend. I care that the hearts and souls' of others who are yet to make their choice can do so without feeling that people like yourself are all that this world consists of . You will eventually be taking full responsibility for your heart, and the words you speak.

Last edited by Air Profit; 12th Sep 2011 at 12:17.