PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2011, 07:49
Bob Hawke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Giga, your buffoonery is outstanding. Your arguments are pathetic and weak and continually centre on your hopelessly inadequate understanding of the bible and it's origins. You are doing exactly what you are accusing SF of, taking it out of context in your quotes. You have not considered the anthropologic, archaeological, or linguist origins of your document, nor have you applied any cultural understanding to the origins of the events, that allegedly occurred in those times. It is blatantly obvious in using ONLY the bible (again) as your sole reference; this demonstrates your ignorance and bigotry and most of all contempt for your fellowman and the wealth of research available, even for the half witted amongst us.

Harken back to Iron Skillets musings on the subject, it might be a good start for your meagre education in biblical history 101 - not to confused with your biblical bigotry 101!

There are giants in our past like Copernicus, Galileo, Giordano Bruno,Darwin, and many others that brought humanity out of the darkness and ignorance of your evil haunted world. Perhaps also you might like to read about Carl Sagon's little book, the Demon Haunted World. You are part of this ignorance and I'll be damned (happy now?) that I will let people like you try and become the dictators of my morals and impinge it upon any of my family, friends or politics - by saying and purporting to have the ONLY high and moral ground in this world, based on one corrupted document.

Get this! You Don't! There are far nicer, moralistic people out there of other faiths and no faith at all.

Peace.