PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 19:50
bizjetsurprise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep the warning messages out there about fraudsters Mark Davies and Mark Sedgeley

I am glad to see smilingknifed's post above that he survived the aviation fraudsters Mark Davies and Mark Sedgewick and all their many scams. I too eventually got over the huge amount of wasted time and expenses on dealing with Mark Davies.

But there are still several of us left who are dedicated to keeping the search engines fed with up to date information on the fraudsters Mark Davies and Mark Sedgeley. It seems Mark Davies is still trying to perpetrate his escrow grabbing scams (and possibly his VAT scams) out of Jet A 1 JetA-1 Airplane Leasing Anyone heard of what they are doing now in 2011?

Mark Sedgely has incorporated Nimrod Aviation Ltd but there has been less heard of him recently. Anyone heard what scams he is up to now?

If anyone hears anything about any of these companies actually trying to trade, please post it here and we will try to get the fraud warnings out more widely.

Mark Davies is still the most pathological liar I have yet to have the misfortune of coming into contact with.