PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 15:28
water check

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...hmm, interesting. Several of you speak of me and other believers in a way that suggests we are full of hate and intolerance. All we have done is simply explain our understanding of, and belief in God. We aren't the one's calling you insulting names and using derogative terms...like you are towards us (who are the ones demonstrating 'hate' and 'intolerance'?). I would not expect you possess enough introspection to look in the mirror and see the obvious however. Your comments demonstrate a gross lack of understanding of God and his word. More importantly, your words show hearts hardened against God and his love for you. The sad reality is that you are so blinded by your supposed 'intellectual superiority' that you have lost the ability to humbly accept a power higher than yourselves. As I mentioned earlier, whether you wish to acknowledge God or not is the choice you were allowed, out of love. Your actions and words are a reflection of your hearts place in Gods universe. I know most of you won't give two seconds thought to such a thing...but the real tragedy is that this very thing is actually the very purpose of your life in the first place. We all possess similar levels of intelligence, education and upbringing. Perhaps you should ponder why similar beings to yourselves (not to mention many other notable citizens around the world) would sense and understand the very God you seem to wish to deny. Again, I don't imagine many of you will actually take the time to consider such a dichotomy. The main thing to consider is that none of you will be able to deny knowledge of Christ and his sacrifice, come the day you will be confronted with 'your' choice accordingly....