PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 12:43
Bob Hawke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's the sizzle Yokebearer, it's not our fault, but it is.

god loves us like family but he's going to make sure our tails are whipped when we don't reciprocate fairly tale love back. Oh, and BTW, did jesus suffer anymore or less than anyone else who was crucified by the romans, or tortured by religious zealots. I think not! Either way you look at it, it is despicable to make torture an object of pious adulation. WC you can't get away from the fact that heinous crimes were and still are being committed in your gods name and various other gods. Your waffle about blameless, sinless, is beyond reason (yes, I know, you struggle with that). Further, the waffle about original sin, what a complete utter piece of baloney. You can't substantiate that for one second, unless of course you take a leap of faith, and in doing so, you have acknowledged something without evidence. You will go on about it because I can't prove it, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't so. Shiva Linga doesn't just mean it's a god penis, it takes a leap of faith to believe that and no doubt you faith wouldn't carry you that far. Mighty selective we Mr WC.

Have you ever done any comparative religious studies, have you ever lived and worked with other religious groups (visiting a mosque or a temple for ½ hr doesn't count). Do you realise how conceited you sound, when the only supporting evidence you draw upon is the bible and nothing else.

You live in denial of the large tapestry of difference for humanity and in doing so you reveal yourself to be what you are, a narrow minded bigot.

Give god a chance, let him fade away gracefully, and bring common-sense and compassion into your life.