PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 11:51
yokebearer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would all you religious zealots please actually find out what it means to be atheist before you put so many words in our mouths about our "beliefs".

Here - I 'll put it in one sentence for you - short enough so that even those among you who struggle with Part A might get this:

Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.

We don't believe in any Gods - mostly cause nobody has ever seen one. End of story.

Secondly - isn't it really sad that the god you lot believe in is really the same god the crazy jihadist extreme muslims believe in??

And lastly - what really really puzzles me about modern christianity is that in your haste to grow your religion you have sold out to the point where a mass murderer can have a quick conversion on his death bed and go to heaven forever to hang out there with you and your mates and play harps - whereas I - who live a good and just life and do charitable work and have adopted two children from war torn countries etc etc - I will be damned forever cause I don't believe?