PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Morale in the Armed Forces
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 11:49
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry chips, might have come across as rude and not tongue in cheek as it was meant. There are those in all trades/branches that seem to thrive off making others lives either abject misery or bend over backwards to help. I have encountered both in admin (fortunately most have been fantastic help), undoubtedly as money is involved when it comes to admin, their faux pas and sticking to the rules despite the operational imperative means these examples are the ones that spring to mind first. The very few individuals in the admin trade (CS included) that love to hate anyone outside of that world and lack understanding from others point of view who are trying their best in difficult circumstances doesnt help

. But then again, my tongue in cheek comment above probably reinforces their point of view doesnt it! I have to disagree about the gingers though, I think it fundamentally wrong that someone with expensive transferrable skills who spends longer in training is lower down the payscale as a result of that training. It also seems that the admin community peeps get promoted quicker too.