PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In a corner conundrum, what to do?
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 03:28
TheMist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In a corner conundrum, what to do?

I am in a conundrum that I cannot find a way to get around.
I am stuck with thinking on this and worrying myself stupid to a solution, so I thought I would throw it open to pprune to see if anyone can come up with a resolution. A problem shared is a problem halved so to speak!

Through misfortune of job roles that have not eventuated and getting prequalified for them or in one case cut short with being made redundant I have ended up painting myself into a corner with being too under experienced in Multi PiC time to move forward properly and over experienced to go backwards to GA with having large turboprop and jet qualifications. -In the view of things that is, not saying I consider myself over experienced!
I would quite happily take a multi piston job to get the PiC, problem is from the view of an employer they are going to see my background and think I will not hang around for long, I've even offered to sign a contract for 1yr with no luck.
2500hrs, 800 multi, 500 Turboprop time. 320 Multi PiC with mostly ICUS. Living in Australia.
I thought Instructing on say a B200 would fit the bill at a Flight School, but I am viewed no differently for that either.

Anyone got an idea on how to make progress again?

Please this is serious and am not looking for the p*** take jokes that abound on here.