PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIPA V QF Jetconnect
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2011, 22:23
Fruet Mich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hehe!! You're a cracka sand dune!! A bloody cracka!! When was the last time on pprune a kiwi was complaining about his T&C's! Especially at Jetconnect!!?? The guys I know are very happy and don't whinge at all. Very good bunch of guys and girls, just get on and do the best possible job for a great company they believe in. The "sham" they work for has been paying them salaries for 10 years now as a Qantas group airline and they have never complained. But I guess it's still a "Sham" hiring company ay, even back when it was running domestic NZ, even when it was pushed out when another "sham" company Jetstar NZ, who pushed them out of domestic to compete with another "sham" labour hire company Pac Blue. Come to think of it, I don't think I've heard any of the kiwis flying for any one of these "sham" outsourcing labour hire companies complaining about T&C's?

There is always the opportunity for Aussies to transfer to these companies, oh that's right, they do! Oh Sand Dune Sam, it's time you took your head out of the sand or where ever it's stuck.

Jesus, management do a fine job don't they.

Last edited by Fruet Mich; 10th Sep 2011 at 22:48.