PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2011, 13:04
Iron Skillet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not debating:

STP, thanks for pointing out the obvious to those who simply cannot see it! Unfortunately, I bet they still won't see they are completely 180 degrees out in their concept of logic.

For what it's worth, I do have a problem with people who choose to believe in any particular deity, any and all of them: For example, again, the 9/11 terrorists all believed in their deity, which is what gave them the motivation to do what they did. Same applies to a zillion other deity-belief-based stories of awful things done for similar reasons (Galileo, stem cell research, Crusades, Inquisition, conquest of the Americas, circumcision, honour killing, withholding condoms, denying divorce, stoning, polygamy (for men only), Srebrenica, Taliban, Waco, etc, etc, etc....

Let's cancel freedom of religion, since everyone only means freedom of theirs, not the others, and start educating people properly - so they don't say such misinformed, invalid, misleading things, and even falsely attempt to base their ridiculous arguments in a total misunderstanding and misrepresentation of science.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Iron Skillet; 10th Sep 2011 at 17:58.