PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Man dies after yobs stop air ambulance landing
Old 10th Sep 2011, 12:16
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chopjock :

I called them murdering scum and you said :

That's a little harsh I think. Yobs are more likely to be rebellious and perhaps did not think this was an air ambulance operating at night. To them it would more likely appear to be a police helicopter (flir on the nose) and so an opportunity to get their own back.
Murderers? I don't think so.
You might think it's a little harsh but I don't. I take it that in the world you inhabit it's OK to shine lasers at a police helicopter and risk the lives of the occupants and people on the ground?

Torquetalk :
Capetonian, I'm afraid I mean contributors like you. .......... Intellectual and emotional incontinence is harder to treat, but ...........knowing at least a little about what your talking about helps. Before repeating a popular mantra of how cushy gaol is, spend some time in a few of them. Only people who have little or no experience of prison think it's cushy. I am afraid you are typing through your butt.
Wrong. I have seen - first hand - the conditions at some so-called prisons in the UK, not as a prisoner by the way, and bearing in mind the 'homes' they come from, prison is a luxury holiday for them.