PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Man dies after yobs stop air ambulance landing
Old 10th Sep 2011, 11:22
Torquetalk

Received 61 Likes on 35 Posts
Tbh Heliport, I don't know why you started this thread. There is already a thread on lasers and helicopters. You set out to imply that the man's death was caused by the yobs stopping the helicopter landing, but apart from the selective use of a crappy source there doesn't seem to be much evidence at this stage for that.

If you wanted to up the ante and give a forum to people to air their outrage over an (up to now) fictional correlation, you have succeeded. But I though Jet Blast was for that.

I'm taking the bait because Britain has just had another round of riots (third lot in the last three decades). I just don't see the value in giving a platform here for talking bollocks about something which is clearly very serious.

Capetonian, I'm afraid I mean contributors like you. Imodium is good for controlling bodily diarrhea. Intellectual and emotional incontinence is harder to treat, but thinking things through and knowing at least a little about what your talking about helps. Before repeating a popular mantra of how cushy gaol is, spend some time in a few of them. Only people who have little or no experience of prison think it's cushy. I am afraid you are typing through your butt.

Is this Professional Pilots Rumour Network or some place to sound off about a half-cock story?