PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2011, 17:26
Dixons Millions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've only just (quickly) read this thread, so I do apologise to all if what I say has already been mentioned by other Pruners...

It's not a matter of calling people on this thread "conspiracy theorists" per se.

It's a matter of people on this thread apparently thinking the world is about to disastrously end and talking of buying up gold bullion (good luck with that), getting their guns oiled & loaded, and taking to the bush with their billy can and swag.........or paranoid wording to that theatrical effect. I actually have visions of you blokes holed up in a cave somewhere hundreds of miles from civilisation with an empty coke-can tripwire warning system at the entrance, huddled over your fire keeping your 12 inch long beards out of the cinders, cooking up the lizard you caught the previous evening, jealously guarding your gold bullion and your personal organs from the Kidney Collectors doing suburban doorknocks, in a scene reminiscent of something out of Mad Max 2.

Good on you. Off you go. You won't mind if I stay put?
Dutch, no one minds if you stay put. That is your call, you are an individual with your own opinion. That is the beauty of life, isn't it? No one can take that from you. But may suggest a reading/viewing of all presented on this thread would be a good "investment" for you and your family...

If Qantas knew what was coming down the financial road, they would stop their expansion plans, euthanase Jetstar and focus on conserving every cent of cash they can. Sell the A380 and B787 slots for what they can.

That means doing as much as possible of their own work in house, in Australia. Repair, don't replace.

The share markets around the world are not undergoing some "correction", this is the beginning of financial Armageddon.
In a perfect world I would have AJ sitting right here, right now in front of me and quote the above from Sunfish. Shake him. Slap him. Make him understand. What we are now living through is the end of the "game" as we know it, a complete and total restructuring of the financial and power landscape. This does not happen often, but nonetheless has occurred throughout history whenever the reigning government/power tries to dilute the money, i.e. bring in Fiat currency. Look what happened to Rome..Today is no exception.

Watch this space. Dow 20 at less than 4000, ASX 200 less than 1500. Your home (let alone you rental) here in Aus off 40 (!!!) percent. Grand predictions, yes. But let me continue. Japan share market and property peaked in 1990, and to this day still at a 70% discount. Don't think it can happen here? China, the big bubble. It implodes, where does that leave Australia, the two speed economy? How bout this. Totally f**ked. And you clearly know where the EU and US is headed. so, what does one do.....?

Well, not buying (traditional) shares, not buying property (until the suckers sell it to me at a massive discount). Art? No idea, can't help you. But to you AJ, your new investments WILL FAIL. For all of the reasons above and more...

Prepare yourself. Like in Austin Powers, I like Gooooold....

Last edited by Dixons Millions; 10th Sep 2011 at 03:08.