PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A whinge...
Thread: A whinge...
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2002, 09:20
High Altitude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now I should be careful and not respond to this however what the puk...

As we all know there are 2 sides to every story I am not going to go into anything as you will believe what you want to believe.

I will not disagree to the fact that ALOT of people dislike me... Well frankly I don't giva...

I have started the careers of many a pilot and feel very proud to that fact, I am also proud of the fact that we still employ 200 hour pilots, how many other operators do??? Yes they work hard, they work damn hard and the get the rewards from working hard. As I said no point going into detail as those who know the truth well, know it. NAC has had a meteoric rise, no it has not always been good, and yes I do think the fleet is looking very good at the moment. Don't try and dig me about my modes of transport I drive a Ford and bought myself a toy in the bike which has been pucked with. Now quiet simply I have worked bl**dy hard to get where I am and if you don't like it, join the band wagon and hang sh*t on me, water of a ducks back to me, I don't give anything that I cannot take. As for ex employees well the ones that were pointed in the direction either got the system at the wrong time or simply did not want to be here, again there are many stories behind eveything but ya may as well believe whats here as it is factual isn't it?

Well gotta go, just thought I'd pop in and havea look, not really surprised but I will say those who can sort through the preverbial will end up believing what they want to...

Must go and relax now, 2 days at Seven Spirit Bay fishing have really taken it outa me...

Back to the original post anyways, to destroy ones property is a criminal matter, it is in very bad taste and well its already been said.