Old 8th Sep 2011, 20:48
barnstormer1968

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mmmmnice

After reading this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster280
Who's talking about bullying?

If you're on the range and turn round with a loaded weapon during a shoot, expect to get punched immediately by the range supervisor. Not bullying, just immediate discipline.

Discipline my arse it's assault or what ever the current legal definition makes it. It's an assault carried out by a poor trainer and an even poorer supervisor who clearly has no place on a live range
How could you fail to notice the RAF (and aviation in general) slant to this thread (even forgetting the mention of aviation fuel, MPA, the special AIR service and the paras).

From my green background, it was the 'any bad stuff is assault' that really showed what elite front line war fighters the RAF were

the rocks, paras, SF (ours and other countries) must be filled with poor trainers going by the above post..........

EDITED TO ADD: 500, there are several different SAS units that our fellow poster could belong to/belonged to, so he could have been 21, 22, 23, R or sigs etc (I know I'm using the out of date names here, and 21 and 23 are now reserves or something instead of V, or artists etc), BUT the mention of 49 para always brings a smile to my face, and brings up a mental image of Jim Shortt

Last edited by barnstormer1968; 8th Sep 2011 at 20:59.