PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DUBLIN - 2
Thread: DUBLIN - 2
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2011, 16:04
justanotherloser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DL154,

I'm perfectly calm. Just a tad annoyed at seeing the arrogance on this site which seems to suggest it is somehow superior. If anything, the Dublin thread on this site is toxic with negativity and caustic that comes from a handful of posters in Jobs which always think they are the font of all knowledge. (I am not pointing that accusation at you, by the way)

Secondly, i'm quite aware that EY are 11 weekly, but on the days where they operate two daily, the capacity offered is not a million miles from an A380 when you now add the capacity being offered by EK. That is a statement of fact. No one was saying EK were going to jump from a 330 to a 380 in a matter of days.... the guy who made the post on that site made it quite clear with the smiley face and his wording, that it was, indeed a joke.

Now, to the assertion that DUB-SYD is a market of 50 pax per day, in fact the market DUB-SYD is just a few shy of 50,000 per annum. That equates to 138 pax per day, and that is not counting the numbers going from ORK, SNN or BFS either, many of whom could be expected to travel from DUB.