PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yak42 crash, Russia
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2011, 11:15
Skyspirit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
>Yes the Russian crews drink Vodka/Gin/any thing they can get their hands on >before/during/after flights and this I have witnessed with my own eyes.They constantly >lie about there radials/heights/distances in non radar environments to get a slot before >you and yes once again I have witnessed all these acts.

Nothing more than average western pilot, just to mention that western pilots take more medicaments

> as more >than likely a factor of "technical problems " coupled by inexperience or >poorly trained >crew & a Macho attitude will surface as the root causes...it always >does surrounding >these antiquated and poorly financed aircraft.

Ohhh you are such a good liar for "poorly trained" qualification of Russian pilots! I have friend in this sector and can assure you from first hand there is everything normal like everywhere.

Regarding "Macho attitude" and "poorly financed" aircrafts it is more common for some western countries like US...there was already couple of crashes involved with mooney cutting in maintance sector.

Obviously you are writing about african aviation

Regarding Russia we must stay on concrete accident!

p.s. this is classic politics (dirty economy) influence. Everything on other side (potential competition with Sukhoi super jet for example) is worse than ours...this is very insidious!