PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 8th Sep 2011, 06:52
Machinegunn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you Mark5,there really isn't anything like acing the tests.To guys who will be taking the aptitude tests in future the first test is a primary school kind of paper that requires you to figure out the sequences of different patterns and answer correctly.A heads-up,dont even think you can complete the paper the second is a math paper thats divided into two sections with limited time for each section,nothing tough just regular equations and problems that dont even need a calculator but boy are they many the second part mostly contains simple but very long problems so it depends on how fast you are.the questions are mostly about speed and flight times of planes and bullets so good luck.Then there is mechanical reasoning which is all about pulley systems,instrumentation which to me was the worst part of the interview.After a brief lecture you're expected to read and interprate a few instruments on the plane like speed,altitude,the artificial horizon and compass...if you're thinking it's a piece of cake,well think again because you are required to answer 64 questions that require quite a lot of thinking in just 30 minutes.trust me the thirty minutes will seem like ten anyway good luck to you all aspiring pilots out there