PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A whinge...
Thread: A whinge...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2002, 23:45
goes around

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What comes around goes around. My true sentiments, but has anyone stopped to think that maybe it has just gone around?
Revenge is a long time coming but sweet.

For all yoy Ppruners out there HA is an egotisicle twit who uSes and abuses, overworks and underpays his sTaff because he knows how hard it is for thEm to find work elsewhere.

Any guesses who I am? You are probably so far oFf the mArk it not fuNny.
I'll give you a hint.

" I've alWays wanted to sleep with a female pilOt."

That' s right I'm that pilOt who was trying to look for my first GA job and you took aDvantage of me when I was drunk and just as quickly discarded me when your staff disagreed with your actions.

Thanks to you I have recently left aviation my life goal and am now pursueing aNother career. All becAuse of people like you.

I feel sorry for people like you who go around trying to find aCceptance in people but never will. just as you were looking for the sympathy vote here. No one really like you at Darwin airport. Not even your staff. They just pretend cause you are paying them to like you. How SAD

You are probably wondering, how did she do that, she left ages ago. It's called magic.

We'll I've said my peace and for all the people not living in Darwin, this is the true HA. Beware other pilots looking for jobs in Darwin. There are parasites up there.

This time you are the statue and have just been shat on.

Goodbye