PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alligator Airways Grounded
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2011, 04:15
Qantas787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That just proves how stupid and naive he is then
I wouldn't call him stupid and naive maybe a lack of judgement on his behalf.

There is definitely a bully culture at gator
I agree, but theres more than a bullying culture. There are safety issues which stem from other cultures in the company and Ged needs to get on top of this fast, and by the sound of it he is getting there but it will take time. RK is always going to be pushing to get his planes in the air and flying and now Ged is enforcing flight and duty over time RK will start to get fed up with it as he is employing more pilots and costing him more money!!!! From a maintenance side of things there Chief Engineer has resigned and leaves soon, the only other person qualified......on paper is RK and who knows what will be missed or not done properly????

It was quite apparent to all under him that he was not the right man for the job from the start.
What do you mean by this? All the newbies that were put on had each others back and even MB looked after them when RK wanted to fire them for stupid reasons.

As I said before Ged has a huge task ahead of him and I hope he can stay there long enough to get the company on track and an enjoyable place to work again, however it will take quite some time.