PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alligator Airways Grounded
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2011, 22:50
FOD_Hazard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YPJT. Clearly you have never worked under RK at Gator. There has been nothing posted on this thread that is incorrect or misleading about the attitude of the owner. Even after the new CP posted the following comments
My goodness, what kind of systemic brow beating did these young bucks go through before?
you seem to think RK is one of the good guys. There is definitely a bully culture at gator and at a conservative guess at least 90% of it comes from the top. If you want specific examples feel free to PM me as I do have a limit to what I will post on a public forum.

He regrets the way he was placed as CP at gator and never wanted to burn any bridges with NO as that was not his intention
That just proves how stupid and naive he is then. Lying to your CP and going behind his back to replace him and then still expecting to be mates. HAHA

I know MB and he has admitted that he wasn't the right person for the job
he was still quite happy to take the pay cheque for 12 months before coming to that conclusion. It was quite apparent to all under him that he was not the right man for the job from the start.

Good luck to you Ged, I sincerely wish you luck with it all. Gator has been in want of a strong willed, experienced CP for the last 2 years. Someone who is capable of standing up for what is right and having the necessary knowledge and skills to pass on to the newbies. 787 said it best
Ged you have a huge task ahead of you and I hope you can get the company back on track and keep Mr CASA away...
I do suggest that you watch your back though.