PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2011, 21:23
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Risk

What a great post, this is reality for 99.99% of all expats here!!! I also open this page every now & then & find out there are no posts...

I have a very small update, the title is "Contract with Air Arabia", we finally got the chance to get a look on our contracts with Arabia, it is a SO training Contract that mentions a FO contract at the end of the training (Depending on your performance & the company requirements...both are covered with god's will)...the only problem with that contract is the BIG/HUGE Financial Guarantees from the Cadet's side...which is DANGEROUS after paying the whole 440K paid for the MPL, I won't mention/add anything about/to the contract as of this moment, there is alot going on between Alpha/Air Arabia for the first Batch (probably the next batches), as they know that we are financially exhausted, Mid Sept is closing up, we will have congested weeks ahead, prayers please

Risk, please don't give up on your dream, I had a stormy 3 years of my life, but reading a contract that has my name on it...gave me the best ever feeling of my career trajectory I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED...Probably fireworks next week