PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 7th Sep 2011, 09:16
flightyme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview

Hey Folks,

Had the interview at the end of August. 8 of us started on the test only one didnt pass.... Easy enough, ther are two different tests on the day and they are alternated between us so the person next to you does'nt have the same test. Most of the questions are here or on latestpilotjobs.com but easy enough to read the ACE tech exam book.

the interview is simple enough... All the questions are as stated here (no surprises). they are just trying to find out if you can blend in to the enviroment and are not a psycho... The sim starts late midnight almost.. as I'm a Boeing guy flying the airbus was not as easy and didnt go as I would have liked... I got the feeling though that they were more interested in CRM and decision making if you are not stable on the approach by 1000' make sure you call for GA..... The examiner was the 777 fleet captain and a nice guy. They try thier best to relax you and tell you after the sim it would take 2-3 weeks for a response, However in the indoc they tell you a response should be given in about a week... I've been waiting for a reply now for almost two weeks... If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer..

Good luck to all.