PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Article: NTSB: Emirates 777 continued flight after loud bang, messages
Old 7th Sep 2011, 08:53
sAx_R54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MTOW
It's not arrogance that people responding to your REPETITIVE posts are displaying
It's not what sAx says that is important, it is what your colleagues say that is. This thread was started by someone I presume to be rated on type. He/she amongst other pilots in this thread are of the view that they wouldn't. Yourself and others alike feel that all possibilities had been considered, and that all eventualities were foreseeable. But as you rightly imply, 'chattle' don't possess your oversight on the FD and perhaps would rather have lined up and taken their chances with those who wouldn't. It is pure fallacy to suggest that all knew that all would be well, as I have read your contributions on many other threads, where what is known is accurately dissected in minutiae in the last few seconds before impact. The arrogance is to be dismissive of this truth, when immediately surrounded by other threads that continue a cyclical review.

My perspective of the aviation industry's safety culture, is my reality of the aviation industry's safety culture! Your perspective and hence your reality, may actually have been helped if you had digested the views of your learned peers from page 1!

Last edited by sAx_R54; 7th Sep 2011 at 10:14.