PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More serious concerns about loss of flying skills among airline pilots
Old 7th Sep 2011, 08:34
hoggsnortrupert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You $%^&ers are all mad:

Brain washed children of the magenta, the aeroclubs of yesteryear are all nut defunct, and the flying schools are getting their diamonds with glass screens and diesel engined "THRUST" driven machines, all are type cast and in "UNIFORM" even before they get a PPL:

You postulate your own professional demise!

You are F%^&&ED and you dont see it, the next generation will re-invent the wheel and climb back into a C152:

Thank god I was taught attitude power configeration and airspeed, and Ive flown nothing bigger than the DHC-6, and the B732:

The industry is F&*@ed, and you dont see it!

I almost cry with frustration, it truely drives me to drink, that the young folk today that I do type ratings on, cant fly basic panel, cant do a 60Deg turn, cant do a crosswind landing without crossing it up, cant tell the difference between balanced flt and a slide slip, cant do a compass turn, cant maintain altitude or heading to my standards born of 35 years of doing it, I have to make allowances that 15 years ago I didnt have to even consider.

I blame the FRENCH, %^$( Napoleon!

And the industry rides it to hell in a hand basket!

The mechanisms you support are eroding your profession and you cant see it.

One day you will turn up for work to be replaced with a monkey! or go to work to be told we are Phasing you pilots out beginning with the lowest in seniority of course!

Professional Wan&%rs:

Now I will go back to my ISLEY MIST, and have another for all you poor misguided sods in your A whatevers! and tomorrow I will do all my take offs and landings, work out my PNR's, mentor another, teach Hdg-As-Tk-Gs, teach Direction-Distance-Altitude:

And all the rest:

Rest in peace you poor misguided children of the magenta:

Opps mods thats not fare! give me a break!