PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R-Day!!!
Thread: R-Day!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2011, 15:54
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A and C

Now you return to the line that if you are not in the military you should not post on this forum.
Like one or two others on here you miss the elephant in the room. I am not the site owner and I am not a mod but the point I grasp fully is that the site owners and the mods are clearly happy with the status quo as am I, there is a civvy who posts in here who is well over the ten thousand so any notion that civvys are not welcome in here is palinly daft.

If you were a regular in here you would know this thorny little subject comes up every now and again and I thoroughly enjoy poking the wasps nest, so to speak as I know that several posters in here hate the fact that the forum entry rules make no mention of EX anywhere and hate even more the fact that I mention it hence the rudeness, snipes and stalking

If you think bluntness is rude then it's probably as well you never joined any of the services as calling it as you see it is a daily way of life for those in uniform and it's never done me a days harm in well over 30 years