PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alligator Airways Grounded
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2011, 14:15
Qantas787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GS will be good for gator as long as he can keep standing up to RK's nonsense.

I know MB and he has admitted that he wasn't the right person for the job and didn't want to risk his career resulting in him handing in his resignation in June wanting to leave the company for good. He regrets the way he was placed as CP at gator and never wanted to burn any bridges with NO as that was not his intention.

Unfortunately it seems the attitude isn't changing, at least 6 newbies were made redundant and offered a spot next year and seems like there will be a few more to follow shortly, not only that but the Chief Engineer has also resigned from the company. Most of the pilots working there are all searching for new jobs and don't want to be with the company and this has nothing to do with GS as they all commend him on the good job he seems to be doing.

With no twins online still, how is GS going to say no to RK if GS is away on an OS trip at xmas?? Only having newbies and no senior pilots who have experience in wet is going to hurt the company a bit i think.

Ged you have a huge task ahead of you and I hope you can get the company back on track and keep Mr CASA away...