PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2011, 11:49
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chop Chop

The word from Canberra is that CASA had a bowel movement today and purged itself of an executive manager?
Anybody know the full details? My sources tell me that there has been joyous celebrations and a near orgy like frenzy of excitement since The Skull made the announcement! Talk around the streets of Spamberra is that the top tier are falling apart at the seams and that the beast is turning inward on itself. It's becoming a fight to the death, a battle of who can sacrifice who in order to reign supreme within the halls of 'Incompetence Inc' and draw the fattest tax payer funded salary for the longest!
Perhaps the gravy train is slowly winding to a stop at 'Game Over Station'? Certainly the internal disharmony at the top layer has been boiling for some time, so maybe the excellent work that Senator X is undertaking is starting to come to fruition? Either way, the departure of the Spamberra exec, or should I say the 'necessary sacrifice' should be seen as just the beginning not the end. There is still a need to remove a lot more 'scummy dross' from the bowels of
CASA so my advice to the Senator is keep working your mojo.