PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Australia its own Worst Enemy?
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2011, 11:06
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Labour Party?
Great job by Pete there, of doing a death throes skit on the demise of the ALP.!
Sure it isn't Peter Beattie? Recent rumour was that this a#sclown was going to take a crack at Federal politics! His claim to fame? Leaving Queensland in the hands of Anna Bligh, and also doing absolutely nothing for 10 years, spending not a cent of Queenslands mining royalties on infrastructure then pi#sing off and leaving Bligh a poison chalice when the cracks started appearing.....Fools.
As for federal Labor in general, I used to be a stalwart Labor supporter, it ran through my veins. But now you have a bunch of incompetent numbnuts lead by a red haired a#sclown loyally followed by Swanny, the 'faceless men' and a handful of former Union heavyweights who I voted for without a second thought, what a letdown. The stench around Labor is more putrid than what wafted around two of the greatest fukcfaces of all time - team Howard and Costello, the pompus arrogant trash. Dont mention Bob Brown and his hippy followers more concerned about the quality of fertilizer around Parliament house and what color the fu*king daffodils are !!

Unless Labor can get the red haired clown to resign soon and re-appoint Ruddy they are done for. Swanny doesnt have the testicular fortitude and Smith has the personality of a wet fart.
Either way we are up sh#t creek without a paddle. Decades of debt in front of us and the only Australians who truly benefit are the Political turds themselves or people like Clive Palmer, Dick's Smith and that greedy blood sucking parasite Gerry Harvey.
Now, who wants to debate the Australian cricket team..........