PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini to lease E190
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2011, 07:19
KlausBoerger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for CHRIS MILES

Hi, I am looking for an old friend of mine CHRIS MILES. Please relay this to Chris so we can figure out if I got the right CHRIS MILES.

If I do, he was an oil scout in Calgary in early 1970s and had a private pilot's license then. I heard he may have moved to Vietnam (3 storey house with a rooftop pool) and, searching the net, I see this piece about >>the "original shags" Chris Miles .... now live in Cambodia<<

I am Klaus who - if you are the right Chris Miles - you will remember me as one of the people who lived at TESS'S HOUSE in Calgary. I am the guy who went to UofC Physical Ed; and had the candy apple red Honda 350 street bike (that I crashed a couple times). You gave me your white Buick car (or was it a Caddy?) when you left Calgary early 1970s.

Please write me at [email protected] I been living in Philippines last 10 years and would love to see you again. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos - wherever you are - I got to exit Philippines for visa run in a couple months and love to have some drinks with you (and check out the local delights).

If I got the wrong Chris Miles, I am sorry (and please let me know). THANKS.