PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2011, 21:57
Iron Skillet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Water and ATY, please indicate which of my comments demonstrate idiocy, as in "something notably stupid or foolish."

Merriam Webster idiocy (I believe you intended #2 below, since I am not mentally handicapped):
1. usually offensive : extreme mental retardation
2. something notably stupid or foolish

Or perhaps you confused yourselves with the usernames in these long threads, and you intended to highlight the stupid and foolish comments of those who come to idiotic conclusions without using reason, logic or evidence by relying instead on faith, Bronze Age fairy tales and logical fallacies while ignoring all the opposing reason, logic and evidence based on verifiable observations, repeatable experimentation, ever-improving scientific knowledge, fact-based conclusions, and a general participation in non-supernatural reality? Don't worry, it happens all the time to delusional people. You can seek help, though, with education, visits to natural history museums, reading science books instead of invalid old stories, enjoying informative discussions with scientist and teachers, and opening your mind to do your own thinking, without relying of the virus of "faith" that has unfortunately infected your otherwise learning-capable brains

Have a nice day!