PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air
Thread: Wizz Air
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2011, 21:03
Labomba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Lowflare. I was not too many months ago. If invited to BUD, means you already did the phone interview I guess. My interview in BUD was a bit special and pretty limited, but expect std questions cc motivation from HR, and also std from a Sr Pilot; can be about gradient requirerement, TO segments, MSA, RVSM etc... I couldn't answer to all Q. Brained ****** up by solar radiations. But made it ... Decision announced after +- 10 days.
Wizz ops are quite ok. Very prof. run
Salary depends a lot of the base: +- 30 sectors pm in Romania. More like 45 in Poland. Wich makes a huge difference at the end of the month!

Commuting not easy for most. first day sign in @ 04:50. Last day sign out at 22:00-23:00. So commuting, most of the times, during your 4 off days. Not much time at home unless easy commuting for you.

If not on a local contract, avoid ETOPS. Prefer the other ones, CAVOK for training (one of the boss is ex Wizz Head of training, now back to TRE, a real gentleman !). Confair, or storm as agency.
We all got lots of BS from Etops. Bunch of liers (not from Etops TRTO, wich had some very nice instructors, but from Etops services, the agency with who you sign the contract. Never again...).

As for the guys asking for dress code... don't forget Wizz is the pink airline !
Time for bed now. Next pprune in 6 months, sorryyyyyyyyyy.
Cheers,

LB

Last edited by Labomba; 4th Sep 2011 at 21:17.