PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2011, 11:14
vdaff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@tolip111111 yes even JEt there is a lot of backdoor entries, jet airways is not prefect but compared to others its better ,,, that doesnt mean everything is done right and everyone gets in genuinly. Lots of Captains son and sons of top guns there got in the easy way, very easy way....One of my friend in Mumabi told one of the guy who did training with in in USA got in at Jet airways just 5 months after leaving flight school and done with DGCA exams...and during that time Jet wasnt hiring

Air India well I dont need to say, they are kings in doing this, KF too same

Simply its everywhere, no wonder why India is one of the top corrupt nation. If India wasnt that corrupt, then we would have been a big aviation nation with huge modern airports and airlines would have been growing at high rates just like in China...sometimes its good to be communist I guess..belive it or not, in China its easy to get a job with 250 hrs, that is why we dotn see chinese pilots coming here and moaning and looking for job or thiking of going for rating, they are busy flying and enjoying life