PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome back pollution :(
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2011, 07:30
Iron Skillet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny wind up, man, talking about Hercules this way today! Right? Hercules, or did you mean Ju Ju....oh, or was it Allah or Thor or Vishnu......wait, which bogus book of fairy tales did you look at to pick your delusion from?

Hey, I think you used the whole list in that short bit of nonsense, fallacies 1-25! Well done! Ok, I know, you missed a couple, but that's a really good, concise compilation of logical fallacies, man.

Have a nice day! Hope you join us in reality soon!

PS Since the writers of your little super-translated, re-edited and endlessly re-written book never met the guy and used hearsay for their contradictory stories, that "AD" thing is off by at least 4 years, which is why CE and BCE are used these days by those who don't use other calendars based on their own imaginary friend's birth/death/resurrection/miracle/battle victory/etc.
PPS Believing in something does not make it true! Think, repeat, then think again. It really doesn't matter how much you believe in fairy tales. Repeat: 9/11 terrorists really, really, really believed they were doing what their god wanted, too.
PPPS 5000 or so years later and we still speak of Osiris and 100's of other gods with virgin moms, god dads, stars marking their births, supernatural powers, 3 wise men, emperors committing genocide to "get him," resurrection and promises to return that of course never come true. 5000 yrs is even longer than 2000, so it's gotta be more true, right? Age of story = reliability, as with all old stories, right?
PPPS Really, you get through the day relying on all that stuff? Come on, man, think! Pretend you were born in Japan or Saudi Arabia or India, and think about Christianity from that point of view, not the bias that was imposed on your brain at some point. Just do the same thing you do now when you think about all the other equally bogus belief systems you so easily dismiss.
PPPPS Oh, I know this has to be a wind up, it's just so so so silly! Funny, good job, man!

Last edited by Iron Skillet; 4th Sep 2011 at 08:17.