PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2011, 20:47
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I personally never thought the deal was too bad for what it is. It is all relative to what you've experienced thus far in life. But, and the crux of the matter moreover from what I see is that if it was anywhere else them it'd be a cushy little number but "chillaxing" certainly isn't a buzz word you see CX using! For that package you'll never be able to fully relax in a comfortable company. Someone, somewhere from within will at some point be working hard against you together with the fact that CX themselves are tighter than a ducks arse (and that's water tight!). So all in all, its who presents an an offer of this kind and not so much the offer itself that defines it. A jolly charter outfit in Europe pushing this scheme would be wonderful but a multi million dollar corporate giant pushing it is another animal entirely.

It takes a hardened cookie indeed to stomach working alongside guys who've forgotten more than you know and won't mind making it clear too when those bunks need making. One things is for sure, nobody can accept an offer on the CEP and claim that they weren't warned!

VFE.