PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAE 727 Loses Main Wheel Ex ML?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2002, 08:47
d_concord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chop my friend, I'm impressed with your confidence in CASA!

CASA won't sort this out, one of their own has taken the chief pilots position!! At least one FOI has been running round sprouting his mouth off as to how good this is going to be and watch how it's done. Well I've watched and can honestly say I'm impressed. I never knew that this is in fact how it is done and is what CASA wanted.

The comments (not rumours) flying out of this organisation by it's own staff is amazing.

This organisation has undergone a complete change of ownership, a complete change of management, a complete change of financial position all while trying to accomodate substantial growth.

Substantial change of these these types by CASA's own guidelines should have required the AOC to reprocessed.

I'll bet nothing comes of it because to do something about it would affect s QANTAS entity AAE that put all their eggs in one basket and now have nowhere to go. A bit of political pressure and CASA will just role over.

I understand that the 727 sim has actively been put up for sale overseas. It would seem that the other shareholders want out. Wonder what they know!!