PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2011, 05:57
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If I were setting out to write a chick lit I'd set the scene in a wild rambunctious desert town, surrounded by savage animals and venomously dangerous waters.
I'd throw in dust storms, dangerous employment, alcohol and kept women left alone in their boudoirs all day with nought to do but preen and cut their toe nails. I'd have a recipe cooking for steamy sex in the swamps that would give even Louise Mensch a pause in her efforts to clean the Augean Stables. Of course, in order to complete the triangles, someone has to get killed. A green mamba in the magnetoes, great snakes on a plane, or just a scorpion strapped to the rudder pedals. All you'd need would be the padre on a pony searching for the long lost corpse of his sister, last seen being eaten by an enormous crocodile. Mind you though, if one drove in a lux van full of working girls up from the southern cess pit, there's a fortune to be made. If Pilansberg has been closed then there's even some hoti toti nearer to hand temporarily at least unemployed. An explosive environment into which to introduce women of any disposition let alone left alone ones. Chastity belts have holes in them, human rights law demands this and most locks would provide no difficulty for a picker of enthusiasm. Besides, sexual infidelity is infinitely enterprising in its originality. Yep! Sounds like there might be some fun, games and excitement going on up in the Boon Docks this summer. There's even a television company looking to make a documentary about who sleeps with whom, or what, while Willy is away flying. They've been advertising for business on Wrinkled Plum's pages. Is this the opportunity for Big Brother to come to Maun? The TV company seems gaudy enough for it to be so. Just pop an ad of a solicitous nature in the Sandton Chronicle and frustrated house wives in silken knickers will be wending their way north for a few days of Midnight in Maun, having told their banker husbands in Johannesburg that they're off to London for a podiatric seminar or some such nonsense. Bringing your adored one to Maun is like playing Russian Roulette. The trigger will get pulled and the trick is, will she? And the answer to that question is, yes she will, it just depends on the spin that others put into their cylinders.