PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R-Day!!!
Thread: R-Day!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 21:25
Indicating Full

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you SRENNAPS for answering Scuttled's question. Yes, I was a volunteer and would have still applied even if the lower figure had come out of the calculator.

SRENNAPPS,

It wasn't just a random calculator I found; it was the official calculator referred to in the redundancy DIN. I know it came with a health warning that the figures might not be completely accurate but an error in the region of 13 per cent is taking the mickey.

You wouldn't believe the run around I've had trying to get answer. PSF referred me to the JPAC who referred me to the RFP who referred me to PSF but the Chf Clk is on leave today so you'll have to ring back Monday.

I wasted the remaindervof the morning trying to book a CTW. The briefing pack said I can apply ASAP but when I rang she said I needed to attend a brief first. I know that my unit resettlement is managed from Lyneham but the lady in the RRC said that Lyneham is closed so you'll have to ring Brize. I ignored that and rang Lyneham. They are open but the lady in the know is on leave this week.

I've never criticised my employer on this forum and I'm not about to start now. I'm sure someone will do it on my behalf.