PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Australia its own Worst Enemy?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 13:58
bob johns

BOB JOHNS

A pox on the UN A known travelling cocktail party at best or a sink of 3 rd world despotic corruption at worst. What does Australia owe this sewer? Nothing! They suck on the tit of.perceived, Western guilt when the corrupt scum of the leader ship of the recipient nations piss it all up against the wall. In 1973 I was flying a light aircraft.in Bangladesh for a maritime salvage co.(BWCC)Ship loads of relief .supplies.were. held up until import duties were paid and any new contracts needed 10%over the top for Dash !I was at a social function one night ,glass in hand as you do,when I was approached by an official of the UN( an Indian sahib )who seemed amused at my .Aussie accent.We chatted about nothing in particular for a few minutes then he almost spat out You people down there dont really think you can keep that continent.all to your selves do you? Because that when Rhodesia is gone and South Africa is crushed you lot are next.My non diplomatic reply was, in Australia we shoot on average 5million kangaroos and ferals a year most Aussies have got a rifle ,gun controls wont work so come and have ago you bl--k c--t. I then picked up my dummy then went home. He was right ,aided and abetted by our own leadership the UN are shafting this country as no declared enemy country ever could. We have to get rid of them and make our own bloody decisions to suit us.