PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 09:47
bandwagon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PRIDE CENTRE DIRECTIONS

@ Capt Killiwam, I happen to live just near the KQ place.. anyway here are the directions.

If you're using a matatu, go to Commercial (opposite Archives) and take a Nissan Matatu Route 33. There are like a million of them but insist on the one using Jogoo road and terminating at 'Rounda.' At the Airport North Roundabout (which will be the end of the route, there will be a myriad of matatus going to Embakassi Village and Utawala. Just ask the conductors to direct you to the Pride Centre or Kenya Airways Headquarters. You'll take a short walk probably 50 metres, and you will see the pride centre on your left.

If you're on private means, you can access Airport North through either Mombasa Road or Jogoo Road. (By the way, I'm sorry but NEITHER route is better. Just take the one closest to your convenience.) Head to Airport North and take a detour to the left. The road is under construction. Detour at Tusky's and take the rough road on the left. Go on and take the first right. You will find a newly constructed round about. Take it and go RIGHT (If you take a left, you will see yourself in RUIRU thanks to the bypass.) You should see the pride centre on the left.

NB: Traffic here isHELL..!!Especially in the mornings mainly due to the ongoing road construction and detours/divertions. The email said 7:30am. The matatu from town will probably take an hour. Private means will probably take 30-45 minutes from town. If you don't want to be late, I'd advice you take a taxi or you depart your house well before 6am..!!!

Hope I've helped you.