PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopters and models (Thereof).
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2011, 16:05
S76airmedical

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bell Desk Models

Hi

I'm new here

I recognize your Jet Ranger model. They used to be made in my home town here in Ohio, USA back in the late 80's to early 90's. There were two companys; Precise Models and Rollen Plastics. Both Companys are OOB. I knew the owner of Precise models. It just so happend that a good friend of mine bought the Precise Model building so I had the opportunity to obtain many of the helicopter models unassembled that they use to make. I have several garbage bags full of the different 1/30th scale Bells. Bell 206, 206L, UH-1D/H. 214A/B, 222B/UT, 412, 212. I figured out a way to make the bell 407. I even have some rare Sikorsky, Hughes and Boing Vertols. I build the Bell models with compllete customized interiors than the original way they were made.molded. The Jet Ranger and Long Ranger have the correct seating, controls and enclosed cabin with rear bulkhead and overhead ceiling. I even made custom decals for the control panels. There are many parts that I have top scratch build as many parts were not available.

I am currently working on 206's, 206L's, 407's, UH-1Hs, a 412, a 214B and a 222B.

I would love to see some pics of your model collection. Could you post more picture or fell free to drop me an email.
[email protected]

I'm currently doing some custom builds for some customers. I'll try and post some pics of the progress being made.

Here's part of my web page if you care to have a look.
The Aeromedical Post - Desk Models

Also, if anyone is interested in any models, let me know.
FYI. This is not my full time job and I am only able to do models on the weekends.
Cheers
John
USA

Last edited by S76airmedical; 6th Sep 2011 at 12:35. Reason: New Web Page