PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wikileaks releases unredacted USA State Dept files....
Old 1st Sep 2011, 14:20
Shack37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does it matter where his server is ? If it's connected to the Internet, it's available for hacking, regardless of location.
And if he happened to vacate the planet for whatever reason, I don't think it would be a great loss.
500N
No, it matters not where his server is but what IS important is that people who hold opinions like yourself are in the minority. The disappearance of some really evil people from this planet is not to be lamented, however I don't think Assange falls into this category.
Please don't confuse the embarrassment of governments/politicians with the release of documents which do not compromise the security of our frontline troops.

Secrets are secret for a reason. Someone I know tried it on with with my buddy's wife, and it wasn't exactly a hostile approach. My buddy disturbed them in the early stages before it got out of hand. I know he (the cad) did this, but he doesn't know I know. My buddy wants me to imagine it hadn't happened, for he is hoping time will heal his marriage, and it never needs to be mentioned again. I wish he'd never told me of the original deed. I can't look the cad in the eye and consider him my friend anymore. He's just a slimy turd, and always will be. Every time I see the woman, I think "whore".
I'm sure your "buddy" loves the idea of you classifying his wife as a whore. Comparing this with a national security issue speaks volumes for your mindset. Try respecting your "buddy's wishes.

Roadster
As above. Land of the free.....where would that be. All that this guy has done is make the USA's "allies" aware of what a bunch of lying treacherous Ar$$eholes they are.

Last edited by Shack37; 1st Sep 2011 at 14:32.