PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2011, 12:25
pinkus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ummmmmm Be Careful how about you walk a mile in someone elses shoes.....

Prestige owes me a tonne of money. My situation was that they were paying my basic and housing and not my per diems.

I had a loan in the UAE I was paying off and there were absolutely NO jobs in the UAE for me to go to. Even if there had been Prestige would have made problems for me getting an NOC.

I kept going to to Ministry of Labour and Prestige kept ignoring their orders to pay me. So please explain what choice I had.

In the end I was fired for refusing to fly when I found out our insurance was not paid and for asking for an annual leave ticket because I was ill and had to go home for medical treatment.

I have now found a really good job in another country. But until I paid off my loan I used to **** myself every time I flew to the UAE with work.

All I am saying is not everything is black and white. Nobody LIKES not getting paid. Prestige pays every now and then just so people don't leave.People have financial commitments, there are not alot of jobs about at the moment and for the pilots its harder to find jobs if their license is not current.

Alot of the guys there are my friends and are intelligent GOOD people who are in a real bind because of the Deebs. So I don't particularly appreciate your holier than thou attitude. How dare you say they are to blame for the fact that the Deebs are lying evil scum. I suppose women who are beaten by their husbands are to blame if they put up with it too hey.