PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Australia Certificate II in Flight Operations (Cabin Crew)
Old 1st Sep 2011, 07:43
NewFlybie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aviation Australia

Well said DitchSwitch

I sadly have to agree with you, students who do the AA course (at least the ones i have seen) all have a mentality I have done this AA course and I will have the job, and sadly not the case.

Sadly i also agree that many of the ones that attend interviews are ? at best (not personally attacking them), its just a reality that i have come accross many that come accross pleasant at the interview process and they have the true "barby or ken" doll look and attitude, however when they are in the industry it's like their whole personality has changed

then again in saying that - thats not just associated with AA students (before everyone comes back from AA attacking me), its just been my observation and there are plenty of students from AA that are good sadly just not alot

Its what happens when a private company makes $5k per student for their courses no one cares who comes in as long as they have the $$.......
students are all under the impression they will be successful in this course and their careers the only way i can see this happen is if AA starts their own airline.

like i said the course is not necesaary if it was airlines would insist on it being completed before you applied, and they will train you in their procedures and to their way

best of luck