PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Domestic - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2011, 05:45
Jecui

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GalleyHag - Not too close to a train station (about a 30 min walk), but a 7-10 min bus into the city centre where I can get a train. I was just worried that if I had an early start or late finish, it would be near impossible to commute because of the lack of transport services at those times. The earliest I'd be able to get to the airport would be about 5:15 and I wasn't sure that'd be early enough if I got a very early flight? Considering the price of the airport train it'd probably be better financially for me to move to Mascot as well. There are some nice places around there and it would be super convenient.

SydFly - good luck with your application! I'm not sure on the time of the recruitment process through to training etc, but I'm not expecting it to be particularly quick from what I've read? I've read a few forums where people had interviews in August and started ground school in January, and others have had much longer waits. I guess it would depend though Have you worked for an airline before? Wanted to take my pic yesterday but my boss was around and probably would have wondered why I was taking photos of myself against the wall All taken today though! Very excited now!

Last edited by Jecui; 4th Sep 2011 at 23:19.