PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travelling to a nudist event
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2011, 18:09
Firestorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nudeflyer: you seem quite certain of your rights and your opinion on this matter so I am a bit confused as to why you are even asking our opinions, unless you are a stirrer or troll as the internet chaps would call you. But if you are so certain of your right to wander around in the all together why are you concerned about when to disrobe? Why not put your money where your mouth is, and leave home in your birthday suit, take the bus tot he tube, and hop of at the appropriate stop at Hatton Cross or the terminal of your airline's choice? If you haven't worked out the etiquette by then you might just get away with it! I know that LHR security use rubber gloves, but I wouldn't bet my salary on the French being quite so accommodating! You'll probably get a prod in the rump with a fresh baton form the patisserie, and rude but firm invitation to return yourself across La Manche! Whatever you do, put a digital compact in your bum bag, and send us some photos (waist up please), or shall we just keep an eye on The Current Bun for naked air traveller stories? Happy holiday you complete fruit cake!