PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2011, 13:49
ayroplain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The website has been revamped this month using the latest web standards
Thanks. I'm glad to hear that. The front page looks different today. It took me more than two weeks to be able to "spend miles" on a flight. I tried it several times every day and the drop-down boxes for "From" and "To" never dropped down so no further progress could be made.

Another thing that has arisen over the past month or so is the printing of Boarding Passes online. When you get to the print point and print it the printout is not centred and runs off the right hand side of the page so that barcode is completely missing as well as part of the seat number. Despite there being a separate barcode down the bottom I have seen passengers being refused entry at Security and having to go to the desk for a replacement. The alternative is to request the Boarding Pass to be sent to an email address in pdf format where it prints OK. Hard to believe that such a simple process couldn't be got right initially and still not be rectified weeks later. I have never experienced this with any of the other airlines I fly with so my original description "grossly inept" still applies.