PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2011, 13:16
BeCareful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No ALPA mentality at all. But look at the precedent here... PJ lowballs the piss out of everyone fully knowing they're losing money. PJ pilots accept not getting paid and support this abortion of a company by working for free "in hopes PJ will do right by them", please tell me, by not standing up and telling PJ to go f**k themselves if they won't pay you on time and in correct amount, what message are you sending out there to PJ management, and also what kind of a message are you sending to competing companies who try to run a legit business and pay a decent wage?

I'll tell you this - as much sympathy I have for you dealing with the Deebs and their lack of integrity, you are to blame for this because when it's all said and done, you CHOOSE to accept it and fly without getting paid which allows the Deebs to undercut others and turn other operators into dirtbags because now it becomes an 'acceptable' way of doing business. Case in point - Al Jaber Aviation.

Nobody is asking you to fall on your sword, but man, grow a pair and demand to get paid for your work or withhold services until you do. If you want to fly for free, go fly a Cherokee or a Cessna.

Hate to be harsh, but you control a lot more than you think - you're just being a wuss to make difficult decisions.

If they (Deebs) won't do the right thing, whats stopping you?

Last edited by BeCareful; 31st Aug 2011 at 14:01.